TORONTO PEARSON AIRPORT LIMOUSINE SERVICES
Toronto Pearson International Airport is Canada's biggest and busiest airport serving approximately 30 million passengers every year. From YYZ, there is service to 76 same-plane international destinations, 29 nonstop Canadian destinations and 50 nonstop U.S. destinations from its state of the art 2 terminals. It first opened in 1939 as Malton Airport but was renamed after Lester B. Pearson , the Canadian PM. In 1996, the airport took official title of Toronto Pearson International Airport but is often still called Lester B. Pearson.
- >Great valued competitive, and economical flat-rates
- >Provide quality service, Always on-time
- >Have professional, courteous and uniformed drivers
- >Our Reservation Representatives are very friendly, knowledgeable and cooperative
- >Have latest model clean and reliable vehicles